Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

As I am sitting down to write this post I have so many christmas tunes & jingles running through my head. I think I will find some of my favorite holiday songs and add them to my blog for you all to listen to this season!

The holidays seem to come faster and faster every year for me, so this year I decided to get a Pre-Thanksgiving jump on my holiday listings in my Ebay Shop. We have just listed our ~One of a Kind Vintage Ornament Wreaths~ only 5 left so if you love it get it now!

We will also be listing all of our never before seen best items of the year with wonderful "Buy It Now" prices just in time for the holidays and gift giving.

These listings will start daily Monday November 20th-Sunday December 2nd. Our shop will close for the holidays December 3rd as we will be taking our family on vacation to Hawaii for the holidays and will not be around to list.

From our family to yours We wish you a very Joyful Holiday Season, Alys