Thursday, November 1, 2007

~THINGS I LOVE & A LITTLE ABOUT ME~




It is fall here in Utah and the leaves have all changed color...the grass is drying up, and the birds have flown south for the winter. It is truly beautiful here in Utah year round, however fall brings with it the most spectacular display of foliage colors that flow from our majestic mountains to the valley. I have been wanting to start a blog for sometime now, as I have long admired all of the talented blogs and women out there, that share their lives and talents with us each day! I hope that I can become just like all of you someday!

With fall upon us, and the weather getting cold I thought this would be a perfect time spent indoors sharing my photos, thoughts, and inspiration with you all! Do check back often as I plan on posting here as often as time will allow, and I would be flattered to be added to your blog postings as well!

My name is Alys and I am the shopkeeper of ~ABitOfParis2U~

I have been in the online sales & antique business for 10 years now! WOW how time has flown by! I have met the most wonderful Friends, and clients over the years that truly have been a blessing to my heart and soul. we love what we do and love having you be a part of our lives. Along with our website http://www.abitofparis2u.com/ have an Ebay shop and Ruby lane store. My husband Robert & I keep quite busy filling orders, answering emails, and searching high and low for these wonderful unique one of a kind finds.


Between the two of us we have 4 of the best kids ever ~Tyler, Ashley, Aspen & Aysha~! We are truly blessed and honored to have them as our children and love them dearly.


We look forward to hearing from you, and would love to link to your BLOG's! Feel free to drop us an email, give us a call, or leave us a comment any time, we love to hear from you!
Merci...