Thursday, December 20, 2007

AN ENTERTAINING IDEA & HOLIDAY WISH TO YOU

Over the years my favorite thing to decorate in my home has always been my Holiday Table. I love to have it trimmed and decorated for the entire season as we love to entertain and this makes it easy to open our home to our guests for elegant dinners & parties without spending the entire day decorating and preparing. This year I have chosen to go with a very elegant and sophisticated palette of Silvers, Blacks, Creams, and Whites. A mixture of textures from the blanket of Faux Snow, to the Antique Glitter Plateaus really add beauty and interest to this table setting.
Adding height to your tables decor with a centerpiece as I have shown is so much fun. It allows for everyone around the table to access there favorite goodies and deserts. If you would like to see the details in these photos, Please click on each photo and it will enlarge.
The crown of our room is the old black wrought iron tole chandelier. Adding old mirrored ball ornaments, glittered tassels, and shimmering snowflakes give this chandelier such a gorgeous look. It is important not to forget all elements in your room when creating a Winter Wonderland Ambiance.
This beautiful china with the Silver Chandelier and rim was an early Christmas present to me this year. I love the way it looks and can easily be used year round.
My mother use to make Carmel Popcorn for all of her friends and neighbors when I was little. I remember her making it and watching her candy thermometer with anticipation waiting for the Carmel to reach the perfect temperature.
I adore mixing the Sterling Shiny Silver pieces with the aged tarnished patina of an old serving dish.
Another piece from the Vintage Chandelier & Crown China Collection. This teapot is great for holding hot chocolate, tea, coffee, or warm wassail.
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE VERY BEST HOLIDAY SEASON! ENJOY YOUR TIME SPENT WITH LOVED ONES AND TREASURE EVERY MOMENT.
THANK YOU FOR LETTING US BE A PART OF YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!