Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lucky Number ~6~

Well I am just flattered by all 36 sweet compliments from all of you Bloggers. Thank you so very much for the warm Welcome to the Blogging world, and for making me feel so great! This has been so much fun and I have enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you. I spent time on each of your Blogs and loved every minute of it! You are all so talented, and it is so much fun to learn from you all! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
We just finished pulling the lucky number for the Live Laugh & Love Drawing!
My daughter Aysha helped me write down the numbers, cut them up and fold them...we then placed them in an old top hat for her to draw out of. This was great number practice for her as well!
...Drum Roll Please...
The Lucky Number is ~6~
Christine from Bella Colle is the Lucky winner!
Christine please email me your mailing address and I will get this lovely package right off to you!
Thank you again all you dear bloggers for your inspiration, and thoughts!
~For your pleasure I have included 6 photos of 6 of my favorite things~
6 Seashells

6 Candlesticks

6 Pink Jewels

6 Green Miniature Apples

6:00 am time to wake up to another blissful day!

6 Old embroidered & silk ribbons