Sunday, March 16, 2008

MY FUTURES SO BRIGHT....

I GOTTA WEAR SHADES! Ha ha
Today we spent the day up in the Uinta Mountains of Utah Snowmobiling in all the fresh powder from last nights snowfall! It was sooooo much fun, and should you ever get a chance to go snowmobiling either here in Utah, or in your state be sure to take up the opportunity!
I would like to think of myself as a dare devil, but others would just like this think I am stupid....LOL...Luckily I was the one with the Camera today as I tipped my snowmobile over while climbing up a hill sideways. No damage done, just some darn good laughs at me and my skills!
So with that being said I don't see myself as the world next best snowmobiling champion, but I gotta say it was a hoot of fun! There is nothing like getting on a machine like this out in the wide open and just doing your thing...which mine is 55 mph full throttle!
Me & The Hunk!!!
Our friends Cyn & Mike

The Hunk