Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Haunting

With Halloween approaching we have prepared our costumes for all the upcoming parties and events we have this weekend. Our home is decked out in ghosts and goblins galore and we are ready for the ghoulish night. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. As you know I love to dress up and any excuse to play dress up I am down for. I also love to decorate and pulling out the Halloween decorations is so much fun every year. It is customary for the kids to go Trick or Treating and we normally have a huge Halloween Party at our house. We will be sure to take lots of pictures of the kids and their costumes.
The grim keepers skull with candy worms crawling out of its sockets...a little ghoulish but so much fun for the kids!
I love vintage Halloween, and I normally buy a new piece for my collection every year. Do you remember the old paper witch hats from our childhood? I am using my hats this year as lamp shades for my sideboard lamps.
Happy Halloween
xo, Alys