Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Hunk-Happy Anniversary

Two years ago today on the most beautiful beach in all of the world, I was married to The Hunk! He is my saving grace, my rock, my best friend, and my love. He is also the best dad, a great golfer, compassionate, caring and kind. His character and integrity teach me life lessons daily and his friendship and random acts of sillyness always have me laughing in stiches. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. I love you sweets, Happy Anniversary!

A few weeks ago he let me take the above photo of him for my new photography website. I can't stop drooling over how gorgeous he is..."blush"! I fall in love with him all over again every time I see him. I truly think I am one lucky girl to have met such an incredible man...and to think, Four years ago I was just strolling through the aisles at Target when we met. "In my sweats with my hair pulled up in a pony tail on top of my head" I wasn't looking so hot shall we say! I was shopping, looking for a particular CD, when he asked me what I was looking for. We had a brief conversation to establish that we were both single and then he asked for my phone number. I was so twitterpated after giving him my number that I ditched my shopping cart and everything in it and bee-lined it for my car. Sure enough he called first thing the next morning and the rest is history, We have been happily together ever since.
Who ever said white men can't jump! Believe it or not this photo was taken on our wedding day with no photoshop trick photography added! This has always been one of my favorite pics of him.
Taken on Poolenalena Beach in Maui right after our ceremony. We were married on the private beach of Sharon Stone and Clint Eastwood. It was the most breathtaking romantic place in the world. I had dreamt my entire life of getting married on the beach in Hawaii. It was so surreal and incredible actually being able to live out my perfect dream.