Friday, November 28, 2008

Crowning Achievements

Oh I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Bloggers, I have been keeping this humongous secret for the past 4 months...and finally I am so excited to be able to share it with all of you! Romantic Homes Magazine, one of my very favorite decorating magazines of all times came to me a few months ago and asked me if I would like to be featured in their magazine! After catching my breath, I accepted their offer with delight! I have wanted to be a contributer to the magazine for years, and this opportunity came with such surprise! My feature is in the January 2009 issue that was placed on the stands today! Someone must pinch me as I truly can't believe this has happened. I am so thankful and feel so much gratitude to have such a gracious story written about me. Below are some of the photos that were not used as part of the article.












I hope you enjoy the article and getting to know a little bit more about me, xo Alys