Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Snow" Much Fun

This past weekend "The Hunk" and I took our annual trip to spend the day in Park City. Park City is a little ski resort town nestled deep in the mountains of Utah. It is such a quaint little town full of lots of fun things to do. From small unique boutique shops on historical main street, to the worlds best skiing this is the place you want to be in the winter months. We love spending time walking down main street, browsing the shops, people watching and just hanging out among all the tourists. Park City also hosts the Sundance Film Festival in January. If you ever get a chance to come to Utah during the winter you want to be sure to visit Park City. The food is incredible, from fine dining to beer & nuts on the deck of a historical building looking over main street, you will just love it.






The Hunk and I got a bit carried away and had a huge snow fight...as you can see from the pictures below he won, I was totally tackled..."Which doesn't sit very well with me, I like to win"... I feel another snow fight coming on soon!