Sunday, January 4, 2009

Taken For Granted

Living in Utah my entire life I have come to realize that I take our beautiful mountain range for granted. It wasn't until I was driving the other day with a stranger from out of town having this very conversation that I realized this. He was going on and on about how beautiful and majestic our mountain range truly is. It really brought to light for me the awe and breathtaking grace these large mountains truly do possess. I think it is kinda like living by the ocean, you don't really visit it much, because it is always there.


This past weekend I took my daughter and her friend sleigh riding. While we were enjoying "The Greatest Snow on Earth" I stopped to take in this beautiful mountain scene. If you live in an area that is not surrounded by a mountain range such as this I hope you will visit Utah someday. They truly are a site to behold.