Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shopping Around My Town...Part 2


For part Two of my "Shopping Around My Town" I want to share with you Details 2. Next door to Details 1 in Sugarhouse, Details 2 is one of my favorite places to shop! They offer everything from new reproduction French crowns & mercury glass, to authentic European antiques & home decor. The displays are eye candy in themselves. You will find a welcoming group of women running this shop, eager to help you with all your design needs. I always walk away with new & unique ideas to incorporate into my own homes decor. I would have never thought of hanging a chandelier from the center of a canopy bed, however look how gorgeous it looks! Have fun looking at all the gorgeous pictures, xo Alys








Details Essential Comforts for The Home
1993 S 1100 E Salt Lake City, UT 84106
(801) 364-8963
If you are a shop owner in Utah and would like to be featured in my "Shopping Around My Town" feature please email me. I would be happy to come out and photograph your shop.