Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Curious Necessities

I was paying a visit today to one of my favorite blogs in blogland Heather Bullard and was instantly inspired. Don't you just love it when you fall in love at first site! Well this is how I feel when I stop into Heathers Blog. She always has the best photos full of ideas and inspiration for our homes along with great recipes for all you cooks out there. "We all know that counts me out, unless driving to the dairy queen is included in the recipe" Anyhow she just did a post on pretty cabinets and like I said, I was instantly inspired. My dining room table has been crying out for a new display and this antique cabinet has been gather dust for years in our basement so I thought it would be great to bring it upstairs and throw a little something together. What a fun & unique idea...Thanks Heather! xo, Alys